Friday, September 15, 2017

Vermont Studio Opportunities for Artists





Deadline is 10/1/17
No Images? Click here

Spread The Word About Fellowship Opportunities For Artists & Writers!
Deadline: October 1st, 2017

Image: Barbara White Studios, ©Christopher Burk, 2016.
Image: Barbara White Studios (detail), ©Christopher Burk, 2016.
ALL artists and writers who apply to the October 1st, 2017 deadline are automatically considered for a VSC fellowship.
At this deadline, we are thrilled to offer special fellowships supported by the Rona Jaffe Foundation, the Helen Frankenthaler Foundation, the Education Foundation of America, and more. Details: 
At each deadline, in addition to our fully funded fellowship opportunities, we also offer numerous generous merit-based grants.
Every VSC residency includes private room, private studio space, & all meals. 
"My time here has been as pivotal for me as my Poetry MFA was a few years ago. After a couple years of not being able to see the shape of my next book of poems, it has all unfolded for me while here at VSC. I'm bottling the energy of VSC to take back with me to D.C. as I finish the manuscript. I feel ridiculously lucky. Just absurdly blessed to have known this paradise, even as I curse having to leave it." –Oliver Baez Bendorf, December 2016
Images: ©Thomas J. Condon, 2017