Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Gina Strumpf Fine Art Studio: Teaching Art on the Mediterranean



Queen Elizabeth voyage to the Mediterranean

We returned this week from our amazing voyage on the Queen Elizabeth to the Mediterranean. We visited friends we had met on previous voyages both coming and going in London, Southampton and Salisbury. My years of traveling and teaching with Cunard have brought me so much joy.
Sharing a short video clip of my 'Teaching Residency' to the Mediterranean on board the Queen Elizabeth. I eagerly started my class each morning at sea, greeted with smiling faces! Many have been painting for years and told me that I had helped them understand certain elements of watercolor and gave them greater insight to a wonderful medium. Work on the table is the art they made while at sea with me. ðŸŽ¨ðŸš¢ ginastrumpfstudio.com

Aboard Queen Elizabeth 'Teaching Residency"

                                                                                
                                                                                
                                                                                
                                                                           
Copyright © 2017 Gina Strumpf Fine Art Studio, All rights reserved.
"It's an extra special time of year and I am so grateful to have you in my life as I follow my Artful Journey. My warmest blessings for a wonderful year", Gina

Our mailing address is:
Gina Strumpf Fine Art Studio
3300 Ravencliff Drive, Charlotte, NC, United States
Charlotte, NC 28226