Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy Holidays from everyone here




'TIS THE SEASON
NO MATTER WHAT HOLIDAY YOU
CELEBRATE, WE'D LIKE TO WISH YOU A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON AND A PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

As we look back on the past year, we want to recognize the many generous people who have helped us. All my friends and family are most appreciated and loved.


Sam and I are loving living in Woodville,Texas and have met many many new friends. Stop by and have some coffee with us.

Lets all remember to be kind to each other and remember Jesus is the reason for Christmas..
Image imported from Mailchimp
Pink Rose
I love to paint small oil paintings and all are on sale. You can get any that I have left for a big discount. 40% off
You will need to email and let me know which one you want and I will send you a Pay Pal invoice.
Must be on my web site
BarbaraHavilandArt.com


Image imported from Mailchimp
Last Give-Away
I gave away 2 paintings this year and the one above was the last one for the year.

I like to do that and plan on doing more of them. I think with the coming year I will have some challenging ways to win. Let me hear from you on what you would like to see me give-away.


Image imported from Mailchimp
COMPANY NAME |Barbara