Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Standing on the Edge of Life


"Standing on the Edge of Life"

A ten month journey to the edges of your life, starting January 2020.

Explore your heart truths, radiating and living gratitude, releasing your dragons and so much more though art journaling.

Registration is now open for online course

Sign up by December 31st and receive 15% off the $130 online course fee, your cost will be $110.50

I am super excited to introduce you to my art journal book "Standing On The Edge of Life". This book is totally different from any book I have created. It's all about standing on the edge of life and jumping into every moment. Join me on this creative journey into your life. There will be lessons for creating your edges pages and then prompts for each of the sections. Sessions start in January and then are issued every month through October. Every session will have combinations of videos, templates and instructions, these will be online on gypsymusestudio.com and available for you to use at your leisure.

Standing on the Edge of Life More Info

Email, call me or text me if you have any questions.
sharen@gypsymusestudio.com
817-781-3124